Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ring around the rosey

Hey Everyone!!

So...I am...Surprisingly...back in Georgia. Life is full of ups and downs and the person you become despite the later is based on you. People will try and shape you and change you until one day you wake up and wonder who the strange person in the mirror is. However, a single person does not just have one bottom they must face in life they have many. I hit my first with a person I felt I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...and now all I can say is...1.depend on yourself, 2. Never compromise your dreams for someone who treats you like an option, 3. Never give anyone the last little piece of your heart always keep that for yourself. At the end of the day all you have is yourself if anything goes wrong. OK ENOUGH of the sappy stories. I initially came on to let you know that this blog is about to pick up big time!! Lot of new projects in the works!! Stay sexy and stay up-to-date with your very own Apartment Goddess!! Xoxo




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment